The Innsbruck Card: a package of inclusive services
Sightseeing in Innsbruck with just one card
Get more out of your holiday in Innsbruck: the practical Innsbruck Card opens up the doors to Innsbruck's museums and sights to you and lets you travel around the city by public transport, the Sightseer bus and cable cars for free.
All the advantages at a glance
Depending on how it fits best with your holiday planning, the Innsbruck Card is available for periods of 24, 48 or 72 hours. You pay the price for the card once and then you save cash on public transport, admission charges, shuttles and other services.
The Innsbruck Card offers the following inclusive services:
- Free admission to all museums and sights in the Innsbruck region
- 1 trip up and down each with the Innsbruck region's cable cars
- Free trip on The Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus
- Free trip with the IVB Innsbruck lines + Nightliner + to Rum/Hall
- Free trip on the panoramic routes IVB tram line 6 to Igls and IVB tram line STB to Mutters/Kreith
- Crystal Worlds shuttle bus including admission to Crystal Worlds
- 1 free admission to the daily city walks with city guide
- City bike hire for 3 hours included (hire station: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Casino Innsbruck: bonus on welcome package and 1 welcome drink
- Numerous price reductions: Tyrolean evening, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), Schubert city tours, bike taxi, guest racing bobsleigh, Happy Fitness, golf, shopping and much more
How much does the Innsbruck Card cost?
- 24 hours €49.00
- 48 hours €55.00
- 72 hours €66.00
Children aged between 6 and 15 pay half price for the card.
Are you only in Innsbruck for a short time and still want to experience the best combination of city and mountains? Then the Innsbruck Card Light with its compct offer is just right for you!
This card gives you free entry to 21 sights, two mountain railways, publich transport and the Sightseer Bus. For only € 32,00 you can purchase them directly at our reception and get to know Innsbruck.
You can purchase the Innsbruck Card at Hotel Sailer's reception. The team at Hotel Sailer is available if you require any more information: simply send us your non-binding enquiry!