The Innsbruck Card: a package of inclusive services
Sightseeing in Innsbruck with just one card
Get more out of your holiday in Innsbruck: the practical Innsbruck Card opens up the doors to Innsbruck's museums and sights to you and lets you travel around the city by public transport, the Sightseer bus and cable cars for free.
All the advantages at a glance
Depending on how it fits best with your holiday planning, the Innsbruck Card is available for periods of 24, 48 or 72 hours. You pay the price for the card once and then you save cash on public transport, admission charges, shuttles and other services.
The Innsbruck Card offers the following inclusive services:
Sights & Museums
- Alpine Zoo
- Imperial Palace
- Exhibition Maximilian I
- City Tower
- Swarovski admission + shuttle bus
- Museum Goldenes Dachl
- City Archive / City Museum Innsbruck
- Tyrolean Folk Art Museum
- Court Church
- Tyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum
- Museum in the armoury
- The Tyrol Panorama with Kaiserjägermuseum
- Bergisel Ski Jumping Stadium
- Bell Museum & Grassmayr Bell Foundry
- Local Railway Museum Tyrolean Museum Railways
- Ambras Castle
- Audioversum Science Centre
- Taxispalais Tyrol Art Gallery
- Hasegg Castle / Hall Mint
- Sightseer Hop-on/Hop-off
- City walk (German only)
Mountain railroads (ascent & descent)
- Nordkettenbahnen (IBK-Hafelekar-IBK)
- Sightseer Innsbruck
- Public transport in Innsbruck = core zone (IVB lines) as well as tram no. 6 (Igls) and the Nightliners
- VVT means of transport:
501 (Hall i. Tirol)
503 (Eichat and Hall i. Tirol)
504 (Hall i. Tirol)
4123 (Schwaz to Telfs via IBK)
4169 (Mils to Völs via IBK)
- Crystal Worlds Shuttle Bus
- Use of a city bike/children's bike for 3 hours at the exchange free of charge
Entertainment price reductions
- Tyrolean evening with the Gundolf family: - 25%
- Casino Innsbruck: - €8.00
How much does the Innsbruck Card cost?
- 24 hours €49.00
- 48 hours €55.00
- 72 hours €66.00
Children aged between 6 and 15 pay half price for the card.
Are you only in Innsbruck for a short time and still want to experience the best combination of city and mountains? Then the Innsbruck Card Light with its compct offer is just right for you!
Most of the Innsbruck Card services are included here, the only difference being that the Nordkettenbahnen, the Patscherkofelbahn and the Swarovski Crystal Worlds are not included in the service package, but they can be purchased with a 50% discount.
You can purchase the Innsbruck Card at Hotel Sailer's reception. The team at Hotel Sailer is available if you require any more information: simply send us your non-binding enquiry!