Front/Back Office Assistant - Reception (m/f/d) position at Hotel Sailer
Become one of the hotel's central contacts now
If you enjoy your job, are friendly, attentive and reliable, then our Sailer team is the right place for you! Become part of our team. To strengthen our team, we are looking for front/back office staff - receptionist (m/f) with immediate effect.
|Type of employment:||Full-time (40 h)|
|Job start:||after consultation|
|Your working hours:||5 days|
Your tasks ...
- Organisation of the daily routine at the reception
- Personal guest care and guest correspondence
- Preparation of offers and reservation confirmations
- Check-in and check-out
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Control work
Your qualifications & skills:
- Sense of responsibility & Sociability
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English, knowledge of Italian an advantage
- Experience with direct guest contact or experience at the reception desk
- Ideally experience with Protel and the usual MS Office programmes
- Pleasure and motivation to work
What we offer:
- Service contracts without time limits, regulated working hours (NO seasonal operation),
- 5 weeks holiday/year
- Work clothing and free meals
- New staff lounge and changing rooms
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers in the hotel and catering industry. The net salary for this position is ....... for ... hours/...-day-week per month. We will gladly grant you an overpayment in line with the market, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Do not hesitate and apply now! We are looking forward to it!
Send your application and a current CV to:
Ms Simone Tiberi