Apartments A-Z – everything you need to know for your stay in a Sailer apartment
Amenities and services for your long-term stay in Innsbruck
Find out more about every aspect of your stay at a Sailer apartment in Innsbruck.
We will be happy to provide hypo-allergenic linens for your room. Please enquire at reception.
Bicycles can be hired from the hotel. Alternatively, you can store your own bicycles securely in our basement bike racks.
Would you like to enjoy a peaceful breakfast in your apartment? Simply order one of our breakfast baskets.
- Sweet breakfast basket — €4.50 per person/day
One croissant per person, Nutella, jam, butter
- Savoury breakfast — €9 per person/day
Cold meat platter with tomato, gherkin, bell pepper, butter and two pastries
- The expansive breakfast buffet at our hotel — €12 per person/day
We are happy to receive breakfast orders in advance, but all orders must be submitted to reception before 9:00 pm the previous evening. Orders may also be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check-in is from 3:30 pm
Early check-in is subject to availability. Please contact reception to enquire.
Check-out before 10:30 am
Late check-out is subject to availability. Please contact hotel reception to enquire.
Your apartment will be cleaned once a week during your stay. We will be happy to change your bed linen and towels at any time on request, for an additional fee. Please advise reception if you require clean linens. Prices are as follows:
- Bedspread: €3.50
- Pillowcase: €1.20
- Sheet: €1.70
- Large towel: €1.45
- Small towel: €0.80
- Bathmat: €1.00
a washing machine and dryer are available for guest use in the second-floor hallway. Please avoid disturbing other guests and do not use these facilities after 10:00 pm. We will be happy to supply an iron and ironing board for your apartment.
Cleaning at the hotel:
Would you like us to wash and iron your clothes? We will be happy to oblige. Please enquire at reception for prices.
Check-out: before 10:30 am
Late check-out is subject to availability and must be arranged in advance. Please contact reception to find out more.
If you are travelling…
- east to Salzburg/Vienna: Adamgasse – Salurner Strasse – Südbahnstrasse – Olympiastrasse – Resselstrasse – A12 towards Kufstein, Salzburg, Brenner – A93 to Inntal-Dreieck – A8 to Knoten Salzburg – A1 Westautobahn
- west to Vorarlberg/Switzerland: Adamgasse – Salurner Strasse – Maximilianstrasse – Speckbacherstrasse – Egger-Lienz-Strasse – Innsbruck West on-ramp – A12
- north to Munich/Germany: Adamgasse – Salurner Strasse – Südbahnstrasse – Olympiastrasse – Resselstrasse – A12 to Kufstein – A93 to Inntal-Dreieck – A8
- south to Italy: Adamgasse – Salurner Strasse – Südbahnstrasse – Olympiastrasse – Sonnenburg-Brennerstrasse – Innsbruck-Süd on-ramp – A13 Brennerautobahn
Dinner in our rustic dining rooms
The Sailer's restaurant is open 365 days a year. Opening hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 11:30 am — 2:00 pm & 6:00 — 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:30 am — 2:00 pm & 6:00 — 9:30 pm
Evening meals in your apartment
Been working all day and looking forward to a quiet meal in your apartment, but don't feel like cooking? We will be happy to deliver a pre-prepared evening meal to your apartment during the afternoon. All you have to do is warm it up in the microwave.
Please submit your evening meal request to reception before 1:00 pm.
INSERT MENU HERE!!!
Fresh bread delivered
We are pleased to offer a fresh bread service to our guests. From buns to braids, we deliver right to your door.
Please place your order at reception before 10:00 am.
All our apartments have lift access.
Luggage storage is available at hotel reception. Please contact our reception team to find out more.
Unfortunately pets are not permitted in our apartments. Thank you for your understanding.
Postage & parcels
We will be happy to receive your daily mail for you. We will also be pleased to despatch your postcards at the following rates:
- Europe €0.90
- USA, China, Australia, Japan €1.80
Parking in an underground garage near your apartment is available for a fee. Please ask at reception for more information.
Find out more about getting here and parking options here.
The reception desk at the Hotel Sailer is staffed 24 hours a day.You can reach reception on extension 9. If you require a wake up call, please contact reception to arrange this.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our apartments, and guests will therefore be charged for any damage caused by smoking. If we are unable to rent the apartment to our next guests because of the smell of smoke, the cost of an additional night's stay will be added to your bill.
The fridge service
Not feeling like grocery shopping after a fabulous day in Innsbruck? We will be happy to stock your refrigerator before your arrival or during your stay.
- Starter box — €40
1 milk, 250g butter, cheese& Landjäger sausage, jam, bread, fruit platter, assorted Pago juices, sweets
- Prosecco Superiore DOCG Borgoluce Valdobbiadene — €25
- Champagner Ruinart Brut — €75
You can also choose from the selection of red and white wines on our wine list.