Information for your safe holiday in Innsbruck
Dealing with the current situation
the wellbeing of you and our staff are of really important for us as well as your unforgettable experience during your stay in the Hotel Sailer.
Because of that, we have taken various precautions to make sure that whilst providing maximum safety for your time in Innsbruck, you will be able to enjoy the usual "Hotel Sailer" comfort.
- All our staff have been extensively trained in hospitality hygiene measures matching the current situation.
- The whole team wears mouth and nose masks.
- Our employees get tested voluntarily and weekly.
- Touchless payment is possible in the whole hotel.
- All public areas are equipped with hand sanitizers.
- Hand railings, doorknobs, lift buttons and all metal surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Our bed linen, tablecloths as well as our spa laundry is cleaned according to certified hygiene standards in our own hotel laundry.
- The sauna and infrared cabin can be used without restriction by our guests in compliance with all applicable measures.
- We offer highest flexibility in order to assist you in planning your trip: Our flexible rates permit even short-term cancellations, in case you have to decide against taking a trip.
- In order to ensure a quick check-in, it is possible to fill out your registration form digitally prior to your arrival.
- Our front desk has been equipped with acrylic glass protection to provide more safety for all parties.
- Highly effective, disinfecting cleaning products from Holly Systemhygiene are used in our rooms.
- For contactless recommendations, visit our Concierge App
- Fresh air in the room: All rooms are ventilated every day by our housekeeping. In addition, our windows can be opened for ventilation.
- The restaurant and the bar offer enough place to ensure your privacy as well as generous space between all tables.
- Breakfast takes place without restriction in compliance with all applicable measures.
- Many of our doors will be kept open to reduce contact.
All measurements described above will be adapted to the current circumstances and legal requirements. Depending on your date of arrival additional or alternated provisions may apply.